Just thought I’d share with you all the jetpack-generated report on the blog for the last year. It’s pretty nifty; I thought the world map and the fireworks (representing posts) were especially interesting.
Special thanks to Isaac and pugubuz for being my top commenters for this year!
Click here to view the report.
NOTE: the animations work best in Chrome or Safari. If you insist on using Firefox or IE, then you might want to hit the pause button in the upper-lefthand corner to turn the animations off.
Posted in computer, humanity | 2 Comments »
How to create a signature in Outlook 2010
This is something that should be fairly simple, right? I’m personally surprised at how long it took me to figure this out, and the fact that there’s so many misleading “how to”s for this. Lots of people use Outlook on Windows, and despite my resentment towards Microsoft in many departments, it’s really not bad software. Here’s the walkthrough on how to create a signature in Outlook 2010:
- Compose a new email message
- In the toolbar, there are several tabs on the top. Make sure the ‘Message’ tab is selected.
- In the ‘Message’ tab, there are several sections, divided by vertical lines. Look at the ‘Include’ one (normally third from the right).
- Click the ‘Signature’ button, and when the drop-down appears below it, select ‘Signatures…’
- Here you go. Under ‘Select signatures to edit’ is a list of current signatures. Hit the ‘New’ button underneath it to create a new one, and give it a name for the signature (think “business”, “casual”, etc.).
- If you create multiple signatures, make sure you choose which one you want to be default on the right (it’s the dropdown that says ‘New messages:’).
- Don’t forget to hit the ‘OK’ button when you’re finished. :-)
Note that you can also edit/add your “stationery” in the Signatures window as well (it’s the second tab over). It allows you to adjust fonts, background, and list style, basically. Little-known fact.
Posted in computer | Tagged add a signature, add signature, computer, email, email signature, how-to, microsoft, microsoft exchange, outlook, program, signature, steps, walkthrough, windows | Leave a Comment »
Today when I came home, there were several disparate things in my fridge, so I got creative, and this is what I made. It is layers of ham and pineapple, with sharp cheese melted on top. Weird, yes, but man, it was good.
It’s amazing what interesting things humans will come up with because of what they had to work with at the time. I call this the Pineapple Cantata, because nothing about it makes sense anyways.
This has been cooking with Levi.
Posted in humanity | Tagged cooking, creativity, food, weird | Leave a Comment »